Status For 12/30/11

Last week I said everything was on schedule, and last week everything was on schedule.

This week . . . not so much.

But to be fair, that’s only because one of my consultants brought an unexpected possibility to my attention today; it’s not a sure thing, but it’s still not a bad bet since it’ll only cost me a delay of two weeks to see if this possibility opens up.  It’ll be worth the delay if it does, and if it doesn’t . . . well . . . you place your bets, and you takes your chances.

Which is why I’m only betting something I know I can afford to lose.


%d bloggers like this: